For sustainable chemistry
We support the concept of green chemistry and the growing awareness of the environmental impact of chemical products and their production processes. Green solvents are an important part of this sustainable chemistry.
At CHEMSOLUTE® you will therefore find, in addition to the obvious "green" solvents water and ethanol, "green" alternatives to common solvents. Paul Anastas and John C. Warner have summarized the practice of green chemistry in the 12 principles of the Environmental Protection Agency of the USA (EPA).
The following solvents are avaliable:
- 2-Methyltetrahydrofuran for HPLC, isocratic (min. 99.5 %, unstab.)
- 2-Methyltetrahydrofuran for synthesis, pure (min. 99.9 %)
- Cyclopentyl methyl ether for synthesis, pure (min. 99.9 %)
- N,N'-Dimethylpropylene urea for synthesis, pure (min. 99.0 %)
- 1,3-Propanediol for synthesis, pure (min. 99.7 %)
- 1,3-Dioxolane for synthesis, pure (min. 99.9 %)