Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress
working together is success
As a distributor of high-quality raw and supplementary ingredients for the food, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry, choosing the right supplier is our number one priority. We attach particular importance to sustainability and close collaboration. Highly trusting partnerships at a personal level, coupled with the necessary technical expertise and savvy are the key success factors in our decision-making process.
"We'll be pleased to help!"
"Do you have any questions regarding our current or planned products, suggestions or ideas for improvement? Do you need more information? Simply give us a call or send us a short e-mail. Our sales team is looking forward to hearing from you."
Symrise AG is a global supplier of flavours and fragrances, cosmetic ingredients and aroma chemicals. Its customers include food and drinks manufacturers, the pharmaceutical industry, producers of food supplements and the cosmetics industry.
The company, based in Holzminden, works with its customers to develop new ideas and concepts for products that are an essential part of everyday life. Commercial success and entrepreneurial responsibility are inseparably linked to achieve this. Symrise's corporate strategy therefore includes sustainability at every level. The company was awarded the German Sustainability Prize in 2012.
Would you like to find out more about Symrise AG and its products?
Nigay SAS is a 5th generation family-run company and a world-renowned manufacturer of
The France-based company is unique in the field of caramelisation and offers you a range
of high-quality and exclusive caramel products, such as aromatic caramels, caramel colours,
burnt sugar and a constantly growing portfolio of caramel specialities.
Its main areas of business include sweet goods, baked goods, desserts, ice cream and alcoholic
and non-alcoholic beverages.
FEMTORP® - TASTE CAN BE SO EASY
It is the easiest and fastest way, whether fruity or sweet, pure or as a basis for creative recipes with fresh fruits, nuts, chocolate: With our FEMTORP® Mousse and 1 liter of cold water, all of your ideas can be achieved.
By the way: For your savory creations our Mousse Culinaire is exactly the right choice!
Our FEMTORP® products are convenient dessert powders for wholesale customers, confectioners, and caterers. We offer eleven different flavors which leaves almost nothing to be desired.
- To be whisked with cold water
- Easy and fast preparation
- Long storage life, good freezing stability
- Great yield regarding volume and servings
- Perfect basis to realize your own creations
- Gluten free, with beef gelatin
- With natural flavor only
FEMTORP® – easy and fast preparation
- Fill 1 liter of cold drinking water into a tall bowl of a kitchen whisking machine, stir in the content of the pouch and let it soak for approx. 4 minutes.
- Remove powder residues with a spatula from the edge of the bowl. Mix everything in the kitchen whisking machine for 30 seconds on the lowest level and then for 4 minutes on the highest level.
- Fill the mousse into suitable bowls and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. The mousse is suitable as dessert, filling for cakes, frosting or parfait.
Our tip: Create your individual dessert by replacing part of the water with fruit juice and add nuts, chocolate chunks or fruits.