We're only happy
when you're delighted
Professional sales clerk
The sales staff at Th. Geyer Ingredients will be happy to assist you in your drive to make your ideas reality.
At Th. Geyer Ingredients, you and your employees benefit from dedicated and personal support delivered by the field sales and customer services teams. This personal relationship guarantees you efficient, expert supplies and makes your work and the work of your employees easier.
Our experts applications engineers develop new products in the sweet and savoury sectors, as well as in the beverages and cosmetics sectors, in a total of four application technologies. They carry out use-by date test and will be delighted to advise you on issues relating to formulations or their use. We also offer you support with the following:
- Choice of suitable flavours from the Symrise portfolio
- Customer-specific product development and recipe creation
- Stability tests of flavourings, colours and other ingredients in the end product
- Production of ready-made samples
- Process technology support
- Sensory seminars and training courses for customers
Th. Geyer Ingredients has just recently doubled its storage capacities. Refrigerated units and hazardous goods stores ensure safe and flexible storage. 2 re-filling plants and mixing stations have also been acquired.
We provide you quickly and reliably with exclusive products from carefully selected suppliers, as well as offering you other services too:
- Flexibility in terms of container size /re-filling into small packaging
- Sample deliveries with documentation within 24 h
- Delivery and storage of hazardous materials
- Processing of export orders
- Stock maintenance as per customer requests
Are you still looking for the right presentation for your product? And do you need a concept for successful marketing?
Our Marketing team is on hand with innovative ideas, creative suggestions and much more.
We provide you with:
- Proactive concept and trend presentations
- Premium Flavour Selection (PFS) – an exclusive choice of versatile flavours that we can also offer you in smaller quantities
- Organisation of customer symposia
First-class, certified Quality
You can also rely on our quality - we are of course certified to ISO 9001:2015. But quality means more than just this. It is our standard for selecting new products and suppliers, for development and of course for the regular training courses that our employees undergo.
We also hold organic certification DE-ÖKO-003 and are Fairtrade-certified by FLO-CERT GmbH.
Our employees in quality assurance are happy to assist you - whether it be with customer and supplier-specific documentation, food safety / legislation or anything else.
The permanent optimisation of our processes means we are constantly improving and at the same time ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and the efficient use of resources.